Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are Good for Business
What You Will Learn:
- The ways that diversity, equity, and inclusion promote innovation.
- How diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts influence long-term employee retention.
- Why inclusive, equitable, and diverse organizations generate a strong sense of belonging for employees.
- The cost of losing an employee due to lack of DEI standards.
- The value of managers maintaining a firm commitment to diversity.
- How cultural competence allows us to be our best selves in diverse workplace environments.
About Sara Taylor
Sara Taylor earned a master’s degree in Diversity and Organizational Development from the University of Minnesota. She served as a leadership and diversity specialist at the University of Minnesota for five years and as director of diversity and inclusion for Ramsey County, Minnesota, for three years.
Sara is the founder and president of deepSEE Consulting and has worked with companies as large as Coca-Cola, General Mills, 3M Company, AARP, and numerous others. She has a new book, “Filter Shift: How Effective People See the World,” which explores how our unconscious is actually making choices and decisions for us, all without our knowing — and how to change that.
How to Connect with Sara Taylor: