Peer Inclusion Coaches Part I
What You Will Learn:
- How organizations support employees after DEI related trauma
- What are peer inclusion coaches, and how are they able to help organizations in being more effective and proactive in DEI efforts
- Why are the reasons that organizations need readily available resources
- What are the goals for peer equity coach programs in organizations
- What peer equity coaches are not, and what are their required qualifications
- How does deepSEE Consulting train peer equity/inclusion coaches
About Sara Taylor
Sara Taylor earned a master’s degree in Diversity and Organizational Development from the University of Minnesota. She served as a leadership and diversity specialist at the University of Minnesota for five years and as director of diversity and inclusion for Ramsey County, Minnesota for three years.
Sara is the founder and president of deepSEE Consulting and has worked with companies as large as Coca-Cola, General Mills, 3M Company, AARP, and numerous others. She has a new book, “Filter Shift: How Effective People See the World,” that explores how our unconscious is actually making choices and decisions for us, all without our knowing — and how to change that.
How to Connect with Sara Taylor: