Predicting Recession Outcomes with Organizational Diversity
What You Will Learn:
- What the Great Recession can teach us about the impact of diversity in organizations
- How diversity can impact your bottom line
- The difference between companies that thrived or flatlined between 2006 and 2014
- What five marginalized groups impacted organizations the most
- What five key experiences these groups highlighted as having the greatest impact on them
- Where fairness, inclusivity, and validation matters for marginalized groups
About Sara Taylor
Sara Taylor earned a master’s degree in Diversity and Organizational Development from the University of Minnesota. She served as a leadership and diversity specialist at the University of Minnesota for five years and as director of diversity and inclusion for Ramsey County, Minnesota, for three years.
Sara is the founder and president of deepSEE Consulting and has worked with companies as large as Coca-Cola, General Mills, 3M Company, AARP, and numerous others. She has a new book, “Filter Shift: How Effective People See the World,” which explores how our unconscious is actually making choices and decisions for us, all without our knowing — and how to change that.
How to Connect with Sara Taylor:
- Website: www.deepseeconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarajanetaylor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/deepSEESara @deepSEESara
- Recession Report: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/resources/reports/recession-report