Sara Taylor is the president and founder of deepSEE Consulting. She is a nationally-recognized speaker and consultant specializing in the areas of leadership, diversity, and organizational effectiveness. With over 25-years of experience, Sara balances her real-life anecdotes with research-based theories to deliver for her reader what she delivers for her clients.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why people often have the misconception that diversity creates negative things like fear, chaos or conflict, or positive things like new opportunities and innovation
- Why the reality is that diversity creates nothing, and why diversity is neither inherently positive or negative
- Why the ability to see and respond to diversity is what creates positive or negative outcomes, not the diversity itself
- Sara shares how her own diverse family relates to the concept of diversity, and she shows how people can view diversity differently
- How cultural competence is what ultimately determines the answer to the question “what does diversity create?”
- Website: www.deepseeconsulting.com